A lot of new people are here since I have been gone. Everyone post with names and where they are from :0)
A lot of new people are here since I have been gone. Everyone post with names and where they are from :0)
Mox .. Coeburn
"Why so serious?"
The Lone Ranger- Gate City! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Shackleford, Rusty Shackleford hahaha
Im batman.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Craes--BSG, Indian girl though
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
They call me........Tater Salad.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Ya already know who I am and where I'm from.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
The names bond................ James Bond
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks